To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We address global supply chain challenges of international companies by using various digitization services and high-quality 3D printing! By using data analysis, parts digitizing services, 3D printing the right parts and by using a cloud based End-to-End supply chain service, we help customers reduce time, material, and financial waste in their supply chains.
Our ambition is to solve challenges in supply chains, and in doing so strive to contribute to a more sustainable world! We do this by using advanced analytics, digitization and 3D printing. DiManEx serves global customers in the Industrial, Transport, Household Appliances, Packaging and Automotive segments. Customers like Dutch Railways, Sidel, Case New Holland Industrial and Caterpillar. We have established a global network of renowned partners that 3D print parts with high quality. We partner with global companies like IDEAS (India) for engineering services and UPS (global) for transport services.
Overall purpose of the job
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join our team and help lead the development and launch of new products.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of new products from concept to market. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand customer needs, develop product roadmaps, and ensure the successful launch of new products. You will define feature requirements by collecting customer feedback and industry expertise from our team. You will be shaping the future of our company and contribute directly to the change of supply chains of our customers and a more sustainable environment.
What You will do
● Identify market opportunities and customer needs, collaborate with management, business, and operations to define & implement product roadmaps
● Work with the team during all phases of the product development process, from the initial idea all the way through to the release and keep track of its impact.
● Capture and vet product requirements against business strategy
● Define planning & budget of releases and monitor progress against it
● Lead requirements prioritization sessions against roadmap and product strategy
● Convert your industrial Supply Chain experience into our products and software
● Champion our products to customers, partners, investors and at external events
● Support Business in the creation of required tools and information
● Communicate product features and benefits to internal and external audiences
● Develop ROI to justify investment in new products, features and services
● Mentor tech team members & recommend product development process improvements
What it takes
● 5+ years of experience in product management roles, preferably in the supply chain or manufacturing industries
● Fluent with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies
● Experience with business intelligence or data analytics tools
● Excellent English verbal and writing communication skills
● The ability to work closely with all parts of IT and business stakeholders
● Leadership capabilities, networking skills, good co-operator in teams
● Strong understanding of digital manufacturing technologies and trends
● Ability to naturally put things in perspective of the bigger picture
Why our colleagues like to work at DiManEx
● Being part of a great innovation that transforms global industrial supply chains
● Contribute to shaping the role Additive Manufacturing plays in Supply Chains
● Contribute to making our world much more sustainable
● Frequent interaction with global leading companies in various industries
● Ongoing great career & competence development opportunities
● Competitive salary
● Dynamic and highly international team of highly motivated professionals
● Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
Tagged as: additive manufacturing, agile, digitization, product development, project management, scrum, software development, supply chain
Sintratec is a high-tech startup developing cutting-edge technology and offering the world’s first professional compact laser sintering 3D printing solution....Apply For This Job
The Role Join our mission to revolutionize digital manufacturing with your expertise as Senior Frontend Web Developer (f/d/m). As a Senior Frontend...Apply For This Job