As a part of an ambitious growing team of experts you will support adddam in its early stage to become a primary address for industry leading additive manufacturing in central Europe. We are thinking AM holistically and aim to redefine AM production through breaking paradigms of state-of-the-art process chains, taking product quality, repeatability and throughput times to another level. Aligned, process-specific education programs ensure that our customer base is able to use the full potential of AM during the whole product development process. To reach this ambitious goal, we are leveraging our competencies in the fields of metals processing, printing and automation from our sister companies in the Technicon Group.
The Additive Manufacturing Application Engineer will work closely on AM metal and metal replacement applications in the automotive and machinery industry and represent the link between our customers’ applications and adddam’s mechanical design and operations team. During this, the AM Application Engineer captures the customer’s application requirements and steers the technology and machine selection according to the engineering requirements. Furthermore, the AM application engineer supports in providing customers with specific knowledge for AM technologies, workflows, materials and specific product design in adddam’s AM academy.
· Orchestrate application-specific customer requirements, feedback and design reviews
· Review and approval of AM engineering while making sure all specifications, company standards and post-processing requirements are met
· Aid in the creation and iterative improvement of application-specific standard operating procedures
· Work directly with customers, hardware owners, technicians and manufacturing engineers to help oversee the whole AM production process and transfer knowledge in tailored customer workshops
· Provide aid through specific knowledge in AM research activities, evaluation and acquisition of new hard- and software releases
· Minimum requirement is a bachelor’s degree in industrial or mechanical engineering or related disciplines, or equivalent qualification (technician with work experience in the mentioned fields)
· At least two years of experience within the AM domain, preferably including using required software packages (CAD, slicing, packing/nesting, etc.)
· Experience with the peculiarities and requirements of industrial powder bed fusion processes (LPBF) (metal or polymer) and its post-processing
· Experience with additional AM processes (e.g. fiber-reinforced FDM) is a plus
· Strong command in English, knowledge of German and Italian is a plus
· A customer-centric and open mindset, ready to evolve with our young company
While you will be able to experience the full flexibility a start-up offers in terms of work organization, you will be part of the Technicon Group and enjoy competitive salary and additional benefits on corporate level. Our dedicated powerhouse ‘Kraftwerk’ brings together all the Technicon group’s start-ups on a factory floor full of bright and motivated minds, right in the middle of the beautiful region of South Tyrol.
Bring your skis, mountain bikes and climbing gear.
eloprint ist ein kleines Startup mit Schwerpunkt auf der Konstruktion und 3D-Druck von Prüfadaptern zur Prüfung von Platinen und anderen...Apply For This Job
Für unseren Standort in Putzbrunn bei München suchen wir Sie zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt als Messtechniker (m/w/d) in der Qualitätssicherung in...Apply For This Job
Deine Aufgaben – Evaluierung der Applikationsanforderungen des Kunden. Erstellung der erforderlichen technischen Dokumentation sowie fortgeschrittene anwendungsspezifische Unterstützung und technische Beratung....Apply For This Job
Stellenbeschreibung Die AM POLYMERS GmbH ist ein aufstrebendes, 2014 gegründetes Unternehmen im Bereich der kunststoffverarbeitenden Additiven Fertigung/3D-Drucken. Der Fokus der...Apply For This Job
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY You are involved in product development projects and are the technical leader of the project team. You...Apply For This Job
Die KISTERS AG gehört mit ihrem Geschäftsfeld 3DP zu den führenden Anbietern von Rapid-Prototyping-Anlagen und professionellen 3D-Drucker Technologien in Deutschland....Apply For This Job