You love to scout for talents and to help building a strong team of individuals? Connecting with people with a lot of different professional and cultural backgrounds is your cup of tea? Working for a Start-Up with an innovative, technical product fires your motivation and you feel at home in recruiting and develop both, technical and business talents?
Then this is the perfect job for you!
Our team is our most important asset. Come on board and help us to take the team to the next level. We are an ambitious, award-winning, tech Start-Up from Berlin – working in the field of 3D printing. We are backed by a strong and reliable VC investor. Our cloud software “paramate” automates 3D-design processes and enables customization of 3D-printed products. We build innovative applications for our customers, ranging from robotic components to individual eyeglasses or patient-specific prostheses.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a part-time (20h/week) HR and recruiting manager who helps us to build and develop a strong team of motivated, talented people for various areas in our company, from marketing to sales, business development to project management, application development to core software development.
We are a team of 15+ employees today and are facing a continuous growth path for the next years. Help us to organize this process and shape our most important asset – our team!
You should be able to work independently, like to interact with people from various professional and cultural backgrounds, and be quick to understand the HR-related needs our team has. You have minimum 2 years of professional experience in HR management for a technical or software company – even better if you have a track record in the Start-Up world. But most important is your passion for your work and willingness to build up knowledge. We need someone who is driven to get things done and works in a structured and reliable way. You should have excellent oral and written communication skills (German and English) and are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Examples of your responsibilities:
• Overseeing all aspects of the people operations practices and processes
• Ensure an efficient, service-oriented and standardized recruitment process
• Set up and manage various sourcing channels for our talent pool
• Identification of candidates that fit the role and have the right motivation
• Connect and interact with both active and passive candidates
• Deliver top of class candidate experience
• Set up and support a structured onboarding process for new talents
• Strategic and operational development of employees and the entire organization (including training, feedback, talent & leadership development, mentoring)
• Consistent further development of the corporate culture and continuation of the transformation of personnel management, taking current HR trends into account
This is what we offer:
• A friendly, international and motivated team
• The flexibility you need:
• Part-time for now, but we are open to extend to full-time later, your choice
• An interesting job where you can contribute to the rise of an exciting new technology
• Team events, team cooking and free drinks
• Beautiful office loft in green and quiet environment in best Berlin-Kreuzberg area
• Ambitious VC-funded tech Start-Up with founders who love what they do
• See your impact: you get the full picture of a Berlin based Start-Up and actively shape your future role and possibly even the whole company
Interested? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, your contact person is Florian Reichle. Please include a wage range and earliest possible start date with your application.
We look forward to meeting you!
Tagged as: HR, recruiting